Monday, April 21, 2008

I am back.

After much thought, and little sleep, I have decided to go ahead with my rambleings.
I am trying to think of where we left off..
We are currently living in our wooden buildings called B-Huts. They are constructed of plywood, and sleep 8 people. I have a small cell measuring 6 feet by 8 feet.
It isnt much, but it is mine, and for that i am grateful.
The weather here is warming up. "Spring" is in the air, and for those in the military, or for those who care for someone in it, you know what that means here.
I was reading my brothers blog you should really check it out. http://praisethelordandpasstheammunition.wordpress.com/
Anyway, one of the posts was about a farmer, and his poppy crop. I have seen it first hand. I was actually against the whole poppy finding business at first. It isnt like we can do anything about it militarily anyway. But my brothers story really puts perspective to it.
Anyway, short of going to prison, I will be on here occasionally to post things. Sometimes, funny, sometimes not.. But hey, it isn't the destination so much as it is the journey. Buckle up, and hang on, it might be a wild ride..

eric

No comments: